Pinks Mews residential launched to the marketOctober 2016
Altum Capital has launched their Midtown residential scheme, Pinks Mews, to the market.
Altum launched the Grade II listed gated mews, comprising 35 residential apartments this month. The residential scheme is being developed in conjunction with Sons & Co, with the completion scheduled for 2017.
• A secluded gated community set around a central courtyard and accessed by a private lane
• Private entrances, dedicated lifts and a 24-hour concierge
• Set in the newly resurgent area of Holborn, Pinks Mews will be privy to the synergy created between the unique history, culture and modern social whirl of the area
• Outstanding transport links including: Underground (Chancery Lane, 2 min walk),
• National Rail and Crossrail (Farringdon, 7 min walk)
Full details available at:
For sales enquiries, please contact CBRE:
+44 (0) 207 420 3050
Press Enquiries – Ian Purvis t: +44 (0) 20 7647 4420 e: firstname.lastname@example.org